Our client has been leading the way in the fit out sector for the last decade, producing state of the art commercial work space, airport lounges, cinema complexes and universities to name a few. Project between $2m and $30m D&C and Construct only contracts
- They are looking to employ a Project Coordinator / Contract Administrator due to a steady flow of new project wins in Brisbane’s CBD and surrounding suburbs
- You will get to work with industry leading professionals who will train and develop your skills and experience getting exposure to first class systems and procedures while working on some of the best projects in the CBD.
- These are new vacancies due to growth.
- Seeking a Project Coordinator / Contract Administrator who has maybe have worked for a tier 3 builder (fit out or new build) who is ready to step up to larger projects focusing on fit out projects.
- Ideally exposure to jobpac or cheops would be advantageous yet not essential.
Skill and Experience:
- Seeking a Contract Administrator / Project Administrator with experience within the construction sector.
- Construction / Engineering Degree with 2 to 3 years CA experience
- Experience working for a builder in the commercial fit out or building sector.
- Be able to work as part of a team
- Confident in your ability
- Jobpac experience would be advantageous
The is a great opportunity for a Junior Contract Administrator who wants to step up and move in to a Contract Administrator role. The culture has a team ethos and one where everyone chips in to help each other to produce exceptional results.
fora confidential discussion - Call David Hope on 0406 665 799 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org