This Mid tier Civil Multidisciplinary Civil Contractor have both an Urban & Infrastructure division based on quality and reputation across their existing client base. They are currently experiencing one of there busiest periods since there inception and as of such have identified an immediate requirement for a full time Project Administrator to join the Brisbane business.
Key duties of the position include:
- Executive Communications: Email management, internal and external stakeholder engagement, appointments / travel, organisation of workplace and corporate events
- Administration / Reporting Duties: Preparing corporate documents, meeting minutes, filing and data entry
- Procurement Duties: POs and Invoicing processing
- Compliance Administration Tasks: Site inductions
- General duties: Reception, petty cash reconciliation, stationery and kitchen stock ordering, PPE, general cleanliness of common area.
We are looking to speak with Project Administrator who posses experience within civil construction who posses a demonstrated capability of civil construction administration, specifically logistical planning, multiple task planning, co-ordination of people and utilisation of plant and equipment. In addition to this applicants should be capable of working independently to solve problems and have clear and confident communications skills both written and verbal.
The is a long term permanent position with a thriving and dynamic working culture and will offer personal progression and opportunity in grow in the business.
For more information, please call Rory on 0428 026 703 or email your resume direct to firstname.lastname@example.org