Operating nationally across Australia, this company is a construction and fit out specialist the operate across a range of industries but are probably best known for their work in the retail sector.
Reporting to the Quality Assurance Manager, this is an immediate start and newly created role due to a new project being won - 1 month contract.
Perfect for a graduate with strong admin skills looking for a foot in the door in the construction industry, or someone in between roles looking to keep busy. Training will be provided.
- Using the system Procore you will assist with project tracking and admin
- Assisting backlog of items in excel and processing project requests
- Prepare accurate and timely correspondence, reports and presentations in line with quality standards to meet project needs
- Document Control - ensuring all documents are compliant
- Maintain office filing and database systems through Sharepoint
- Provide admin support to the QA Manager
- Project support
- Assist with preparation of documents
- Adhoc admin tasks
- Data entry
- Minimum 1-2 years experience in administration
- MUST DRIVE
- Experience with a document management system beneficial (SharePoint or Procore)
- Intermediate-Advanced MS Word and Excel skills
- Immaculate interpersonal skills and personal presentation
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills
- Strong attention detail for a fast paced role
Please apply through the ad or for more information, contact Mikaila on firstname.lastname@example.org
For any other Construction, Engineering and Design related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com