Reporting to the Operations manager, you will undertake project administrator duties for projects and manage site administration duties. This role will be based between multiple site offices and the head office.
- Comply with the Safety, Health & Environment (SH&E) policy by adopting work practices that support SH&E programs
- Oversight and administration of team safety including card registration, training co-ordination and recording of competencies.
- Liaison with staff regarding travel requirements, bookings, visas and ensuring travel policy is adhered.
- Schedule, organise, gather, collate, and prepare data for weekly meetings, team meetings, and monthly reporting.
- Distribute incoming mail, organise outgoing mail and couriers.
- Assist in Business development
- Formatting bid and report documents ensuring they are consistent with the brand and quality systems.
- Attend and prepare minutes of project / client meetings as required.
- Assist project managers with archiving hard and electric documentation
- Community Engagement managing enquiries and expectations of the public
You will have:
- Professional attitude and high level of attention to detail
- Highly motivated, enthusiastic and the ability to use initiative – eager to learn and take on new tasks.
- Experience in MS Office suite
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to liaise and consult with staff at all levels within the organisation and a range of external clients including the public.
- Current Construction card and drivers licence
We ask that you please ensure you have experience in the construction industry as we need an experienced project administrator to hit the group running, managing site administration and community enquiries.
Apply below or for more information, please contact Jamie Madden on 0456 945 633 / firstname.lastname@example.org