We are currently working in partnership with an up-and-coming builder/developer based in Western Sydney. Specialising in combining the boutique luxury and affordability they have already secured 6 new projects which are to be completed over the next 3 years. They have a range of projects on the horizon including mixed use residential, large scale hospitality and high-rise residential projects valued up $50m.
Due to natural growth, they have created a new position for a Procurement project manager. This role is designed to minimise any impacts procurement issues can have on their programme by making sure all products and materials are delivered on time, to spec and are in accordance with Australian standards. As this is a new position the ideal candidate will have experience working in Sydney working within a procurement capacity for large builders and have a clear understanding of the importance and complexity of getting materials to site on time as designed. Due to several the key manufactures being based in China, the ability to speak mandarin is essential. It will be part of your job to set up and monitor the delivery and supply of all products to site and make sure they arrive in conjuncture with the construction programme.
- Construction related tertiary education degree / qualification
- Experience of working for a builder in Australia
- Previous experience in a Procurement role
- Understanding of Australian Standard and BCA (NCC) preferred
- Experience working with programmes and working with subcontractors
- Experience reviewing and assessing cost claims
- Must be Bilingual: English and Mandarin – fluent level in speaking and writing
Join a builder who is going from strength to strength with an exciting 2021 ahead.
- Guaranteed work for the foreseeable
- Salary ranging from $140K -$180K
- Supportive Senior management
To submit your details please click on the APPLY NOW button below.
Or to hear more about the role please contact John Ainge on 0400516014 or email email@example.com