What's in it for you...
- 12-month contract opportunity with NSW State Government
- Immediate start required
- Located in Paramatta
- $29 - $37per hour + super
Our client is the leading transport and roads agency for New South Wales. The organisation is responsible for improving the customer experience, planning, program administration, policy, regulation, procuring transport services, infrastructure and freight.
- Source and procure technical equipment for employees for a large NSW Government department
- Use internal systems and utilise ordering portals
- Complete administration duties to support the team and upcoming projects
- Work within set policies and guidelines in order to adhere to the department's procurement regulations
- Support colleagues and clients by providing technical guidance and support if required
- Eligibility to work full-time in Australia
- Previous experience in a similar role is ESSENTIAL.
- Previous gov experience preferred but not essential
- Must be able to start immediately
- Extensive experience in managing high volume inbox's