- Previous experience of hotels, hospitals or airports essential.
- Diverse Project Pipeline.
- Above market package on offer.
National consultancy, offering their clients a variety of professional services across the construction and engineering sector.
About the role
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Programming/Planning Manager to lead their team to deliver a range of planning and programming services across the building and construction sector.
Skills and Experience
- Tertiary qualification in a construction related field is required.
- Previous project experience within hospitals, retail, airports, commercial buildings and aviation is essential.
- Experience delivering project planning, scheduling and programming services across all project phases, including pre-construction, feasibility, design, pre-contract/tender and project construction.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills across public and private sector clients.
- Demonstrated background in a senior management position.
- Proficient use of Primavera, Microsoft project, Asta Power project and the full Microsoft Office Suite.
- Negotiable salary package dependent on experience.
- Entry into an employer of choice.
- Excellent company culture.
- Diverse project pipeline.
- Career progression with ongoing professional development.