- Mandarin speaking Receptionist - $55-60k + Super
- Drivers License essential - IMMEDIATE START
- Progression internally
Our client is a leading property developer in both Australia and China. They are extremely reputable and create high quality developments while also giving back to the community through charitable appeals. They have been around for roughly 20 years and have over $1.10 billion investments worldwide.
The reason for the vacancy is that the current receptionist has been promoted to Executive Assistant. Immediate requirement.
This role will be to manage the Reception desk and front of house, while also providing PA duties to the CEO who doesn't speak a lot of English. Mandarin is essential in this role, but we need someone fluent in both writing and speaking.
You will also need a drivers license to be able to pick up the CEO and take to the office daily.
Friendly and well-presented individual to provide reception services for the Sydney Office. You will be immediately available.
Tasks and responsibilities, including but not limited to:
- Diary, travel and email management for CEO
- Schedule meetings with internal and external stakeholders and assist with meeting preparation including logistics, correspondence, materials and any follow up actions items etc.
- Collaborate closely with Managers and their teams
- This position will be the company's first point of contact with administrative duties.
- Main responsibilities includes: answering incoming phone calls, greeting visitors, supporting office staffs, maintaining stationery supplies and equipment, ensuring office smooth operation, and other related administrative tasks.
- Driving CEO to and from home to the office.
- At least 1 year experience in a similar role is required
- Good driving skills (this role requires pick up and drop off the CEO from home to office)
- Well-presented and well-spoken in both English and Mandarin
- Writing in both English and Mandarin
- Friendly and enthusiastic;
- Superb administration Skills
- Strong attention to detail
- High calibre presentation,
- Must be flexible & quick thinking
You must be an Australian Permanent Resident.
For any other Construction, Engineering and Design related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com