CGC Recruitment is a specialist recruiter in the construction and engineering space. We are delighted to be recruiting an experienced Personal/Team/Executive Assistant for a Tier 1 Contractor based in Pyrmont.
Our client is a Tier 1 Contractor. They are seeking an experienced Personal/Executive Assistant to support the General Manager of Strategy and Conversion and the Building Team.
As an Personal/Team/Executive Assistant, you will be reporting into the General Manager of Strategy and Conversion. The role requires a highly organised candidate who has worked within the construction industry and is eager to hit the ground running!
Your roles and responsibilities include and are not limited to:
- Extensive diary management
- Travel bookings
- Running reports through Sales force
- Setting up new projects on SharePoint
- Expense Claims
- Administering and managing catering
- Manage phone calls and emails
- Respond promptly to managers’ queries
- Minimum 5 years experience as a Personal Assistant
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced with PowerPoint and Excel
- Experience using In-Design for presentations, submissions and EOI's preferable
- highly organised, precise, proactive and reliable
- Opportunity to work for a Tier 1 Contractor based in Pyrmont
- Temporary to Permanent Opportunity!
- Attractive Hourly Rate / Salary + Superannuation - $80K - $95K + Super