A mid-sized, award-winning architecture practice with around 30 architects in Sydney. They are involved in highly creative and high-quality projects across a variety of project sectors including; high-end residential, mixed-use, commercial, and education.
A couple of the architects are working from the office, fully vaccinated and wearing masks, this role will be to start immediately from the office.
To support the Managing Director in all his affairs. Working alongside the Practice Manager and Associates, you will provide an effective and efficient administrative workflow, coordinating and managing time and people, bringing together administration and secretarial operations. The role requires a proactive professional with confidence, flexibility and adaptability to ensure the Director is prepared and ready for all eventualities in a timely manner.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Be flexible and adaptive in approach to the provision of administration and executive support tasks
- Ensure effective diary management so as the Director is readily prepared for meetings, speaking / presentation engagements and phone calls
- Multitask and be proactive, pre-empt the requirements and needs so as the Director is able to move easily within a tight schedule
- Nurture and build key client relations through professional interaction and liaison
- Arrange and manage staff travel and accommodation as required
- Maintain internal job register and create folders in Admin and CAD directories
- Type and format a variety of documents including but not limited to correspondence, fee proposals and reports (Word and InDesign documents) in conjunction with the Director and Practice Manager, and with assistance provided initially from the Communications Manager
- Maintain a clean desk and office for the Director
- Maintain stock of the Director’s supplies including but not limited to stationary - sketchbooks, notebooks, tracing paper, detail paper, pens etc.
- Maintain the mail lists and assist in the coordination of mail outs at Christmas and for other events as required
- Assist the Director with personal errands, including purchasing books and gifts
- Assist in the preparation of presentations, talks, and marketing material in association with the Director, Practice Manager and Communications Manager
- At least 3 - 5 years administrative and executive support experience
- Extensive experience using Microsoft Office suite – Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Proficient use of InDesign
- Previous relevant experience, preferably in an architectural or design related office
- Clear and effective communication – written, verbal and face/face
- Must demonstrate a high level of professionalism in liaisons with staff, clients, consultants and other stakeholders of the company
- Must demonstrate a high level of professionalism, reliability, accuracy and attention to detail in conducting the role
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of project and office information
- Advanced InDesign and Acrobat skills
How to Apply
Please only apply if you are an Australian permanent resident.
Please apply through the ad or for more information, contact Mikaila on email@example.com
For any other Construction, Engineering and Design related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com