- 3 month contract opportunity with NSW State Government
- Immediate start required
- Located in Paramatta
- $40 - $45 per hour + super
Our client is the leading transport and roads agency for New South Wales. The organisation is responsible for improving the customer experience, planning, program administration, policy, regulation, procuring transport services, infrastructure and freight.
- Diary Management
- Email management
- Project support
- Co-ordinate meetings, agendas and meetings
- Raise purchase orders
- Assist with adhoc admin duties.
Important requirements of this position:
- A keen eye for detail and organisation, with exceptional administration experience.
- An energetic and enthusiastic approach with a team-work ethic.
- Strong time management skills.
- Strong MS suite experience
- Adaptable work ethic
- Eligibility to work full-time in Australia
- Previous experience in a similar role is ESSENTIAL.
- Previous gov experience preferred but not essential
- Must be able to start immediately
- Extensive experience in managing high volume inbox's