- Immediate start - Surry Hills
- $35p/hr + Super & potential to go perm
- Supporting the Construction & Design Director
Seeking a confident and immediately available PA to start next week to support the Construction & Design Director. The role is a contract and has the opportunity to go permanent for the right person. You must have experience in property or construction prior.
As the PA / EA, you will be reporting into the senior Executive Assistant and the Construction & Design Director you are supporting. They are seeking a mature and confident candidate who is able to multitask, be proactive and show initiative.
Your roles and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Diary, phone calls, emails, travel, meeting coordination and meeting minutes
- Providing PA support to the Director
- Process improvement
- Liaising with the senior EA
- Personal assistance to the Director
- Adhoc Administrative tasks
- Previous experience within construction or property is highly desirable
- Minimum 4 years experience in PA/EA roles
- Desire to represent the directors and build their career
- Bubbly and confident personality
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good personal presentation
- Temp to perm
- Immediate start
- Great boutique culture
Please only apply if you are an Australian permanent resident.
For any other Construction, Engineering and Design related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com