CGC Recruitment are currently working in partnership with one of NSW's leading mechanical services contractors who have an opportunity for a HR and People and Culture Professional to join the team.
Reporting to the Group General Manager, the People and Culture Manager is responsible for providing the overall leadership and management of the Company’s Human Resources Management system in line with the Company’s expectations and legal requirements.
The role plans, develops, implements and manages the processes and procedures necessary for the smooth and timely operation of the Company’s human resources.
We are currently seeking a career driven and experienced HR Manager who has previously come from HR in within Construction or similar industry. This is a Permanent opportunity and a newly created role, based in Alexandria. It is an also an immediate requirement.
- General HR functions including Planning, deveoping, implementing and monitoring the HR Function.
- Induction and Onboarding
- Performance Management
- Learning and Development
- Bachelor’s degree in human resource management or associated field.
- HR Experience within the Construction Industry is highly advantageous!
- Understanding of human resources management processes and practices
- Good working knowledge of Australian Legislation and standards relating to employment law.
Please only apply if you have used Aconex in an engineering or construction environment in Australia.
Apply below or for more information, contact Mikaila on 8252 4010
For any other Construction, Engineering and Design related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com