Construction company in fitout and refurbishment seeking immediately available payroll specialist to assist a $100mill turnover. This is a standalone role for a busy accounts team. We need a strong individual who has done data manipulation and data migration across systems.
Jobpac and Deputy ideal but not essential.
Immediate start paid on hourly rate, then taken permanent if successful.
Key responsibilities include;
- To provide relevant, accurate and timely financial data processing and analysis of payroll.
- End to end processing of weekly and bi-weekly company payroll for 120 staff split between permanent salary staff and sub-contractors.
- Liaising with staff, management and clients on payroll queries.
- Interpreting transfer from awards to EBA.
- Calculation and processing of termination payments.
- Calculating annual leave and LSL provisions/accruals.
- Jocpac and Debuty, HR as HRIS system.
- Payroll systems implementation experience beneficial
- An understanding of how to interpret relevant Awards, EBA’s, Superannuation, Workcover, Long Service Leave Acts etc,
- Experience in a payroll position.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbally.
- MUST DRIVE no public transport available
- Jobpac beneficial not essential
Please only apply if you are an Australian permanent resident.
Please apply through the ad or for more information, contact Mikaila on firstname.lastname@example.org
For any other Construction, Engineering and Design related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com