Construction company in fitout and refurbishment seeking immediately available payroll specialist to assist a $100mill turnover. This is a standalone role for a busy accounts team.
Company near Box Hill in Sydney's Hills area, must drive to office.
Jobpac and Deputy ideal but not essential.
Immediate start for a fixed term contract 6-9 months (possible extension).
$90k + Super
Seeking expert in payroll who has ideally worked in the construction industry prior, and managed shift work pay.
You must be able to drive to work.
Key responsibilities include;
- To provide relevant, accurate and timely financial data processing and analysis of payroll.
- End to end processing of weekly and bi-weekly company payroll for approx. 100 staff split between permanent salary staff and sub-contractors.
- Liaising with staff, management and clients on payroll queries.
- Interpreting transfer from awards to EBA.
- Calculation and processing of termination payments.
- Calculating annual leave and LSL provisions/accruals.
- Jobpac and Debuty, HR as HRIS system.
- An understanding of how to interpret relevant Awards, EBA’s, Superannuation, Workcover, Long Service Leave Acts etc,
- Experience in a payroll position in construction
- High level of attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbally.
- MUST DRIVE no public transport available
- Jobpac beneficial not essential
Please only apply if you are an Australian permanent resident.
Please apply through the ad or for more information, contact Mikaila on firstname.lastname@example.org
For any other Construction, Engineering and Design related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com