This Civil contracting are winning project after project. They have been in operation for over 40 years putting them ahead of the field as one of the industry leaders working on roads, rail and heavy civil projects.
As there Plant Manager it is important that you are someone who is eager to learn and develop with the business as this is a long term opportunity with career progression reporting into the Operations Manager.
You will have strong communication skills and work in a supportive and friendly environment that believes strongly in progressing their staff careers by providing on going training and support.
Your responsibilities will include the following
- Have experience with civil infrastructure ideally within the road, rail and utilities industry.
- Management of the warehouse
- 1 direct report
- Ideally have at least 3-5 experience in construction industry
- A strong understanding of plant and equipment.
- Regular follow up with clients and suppliers to ensure on time delivery and job satisfaction.
- Ongoing maintenance and organisation of fleet / operator information
- Ability to maintain open, clear communication at all times with both staff and clients
- Maintaining our high levels of Customer service
- Have great organisational skills
- Administration skills
- Strong communications and people skills
In this role you can expect to be paid a lucrative salary package. In addition you will have the support of a management team with genuine possibilities for career progression into a more senior role as this business goes from strength to strength.
The opportunity is available now so please contact Dan Kundi 0407 091 397 or email firstname.lastname@example.org