A well established, mid-sized multidisciplinary architecture practice with a national presence is looking to bring on board an operations manager to support the runnings of the studio.
This practice gets involved in a wide variety of projects across; residential, commercial, community, and hospitality. They are conveniently located right next to public transport and operate out of an open plan studio.
Salary - $75- 80k + Super - IMMEDIATE REQUIREMENT
- Provide high level administrative support to the Directors on a day to day basis
- Perform a range of executive support tasks such as coordination, event management, analytical and reporting responsibility with the ability to work independently and proactively.
- Establish and maintain constructive working relationships with key internal and external stakeholders relevant to this position including active participation, collaboration, cooperation and meeting attendance across the organisation.
- Human Resourcing – recruitment, onboarding and set up of new staff, day to day management.
- If you have experience in a creative space that is great!
- Financial – Monthly invoicing, monitoring budgets, maintaining Financial forecast, Assisting in chasing Aged Receivables
- Experience having worked in an architecture firm or construction company prior
- Strong communicator in person and over the phone
- Proven ability to maintain confidentiality
- Well-developed time management skills.
- Extremely flexible on day to day tasks
- Ability to work under pressure and juggle competing demands
- Experience in building trusted professional relationships and strong networks, as well as driving a culture of collaboration and high performance.
- Competency in using Microsoft Office Suite, Microsoft Outlook, Adobe Acrobat, and basic understanding of Photoshop and InDesign preferable but not essential.
- Work in the CBD of Sydney
- Join a supportive and friendly team
- Competitive salary - $70-80k + Super
- Interesting and fast paced project pipeline
Please only apply if you are an Australian permanent resident
Apply below or for more information, contact Mikaila email@example.com