This tier 1 civil contractor have a requirement for an Office Manager to start on the 18th October in the office in either North Sydney or Chatswood, depending on what gets approval. The contract will be for a major project for 5-6 months to support the office maintenance.
As an Office Manager, you will be a highly organised candidate who has worked within the construction industry on large infrastructure projects previously and be available for an 18th Oct Start in the office. As this role is to manage the office and project assistance, you will be expected to be present in the office.
Your roles and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Managing the day to day running of the office
- Guiding and leading the Office Support team
- Providing administrative support to executives on the project
- Diary management
- Filing and Scanning
- Ad-hoc duties
- Previous experience within Construction and infrastructure projects (MUST)
- Minimum 4 years experience in Office Management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Intermediate-Advanced MS Word and Excel skills
- Fantastic opportunity to work for a Tier 1 Civil Contractor
- Longer term contract until March 2022 or just beyond
- Easily accessible via Public Transport
- $40 + Super per/hour or based on experience
Please only apply if you are an Australian permanent resident.
Please apply through the ad or for more information, contact Mikaila on firstname.lastname@example.org
For any other Construction, Engineering and Design related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com