The Company: Award-winning, boutique, interior design practice located in the Eastern Suburbs is seeking an experienced graduate Interior Designer to join their studio on a temporary basis. With a significant increase in work coming through, my client is seeking a designer with strong Vectorworks capabilities to join their office to work on the design and documentation of commercial and residential projects.
Working as a Mid-level Interior Designer for my client will see you working directly with the directors of the company, across the full scope of retail, hospitality, workplace, and residential projects. You will have had experience running projects alongside a senior designer and guiding juniors. You'll need to have strong proficiency in Vectorworks and excellent communication skills for this position. Ideally, you'll be available for an immediate start and have prior experience working on hospitality projects.
The Requirements: To be considered for this role, you will need to have:
- 3-4 years industry experience
- A strong understanding and prior industry experience using Vectorworks
- Exceptional design and communication skills
- Prior experience working from concept to delivery, ideally on hospitality projects
- SketchUp and Adobe Suite Knowledge
- Tertiary qualifications in Interior Design or an equivalent
- Full Australian Working Rights