$120,000.00 - $180,000.00 Package - Depending on Exp
A large global multi-national consultancy is experiencing an exciting period of growth and in order to support a number of significant project wins, we are looking for an experienced Principal Mechanical Engineer to head up their mechanical team and facilitate growth in the years to come. This role will provide mechanical services through design and construction phases for industry sectors such as Health, Education and Defence.
Working within a dynamic, highly motivated and driven team, you will mentor junior staff and develop future engineers. As an experienced professional, you will contribute to the winning, management and delivery of moderate to large scale projects.
This powerhouse consultancy has been working on some iconic defence projects and allies themselves with the likes of Newcastle University as a trusted partner.
- Provide mechanical services HVAC expertise and leadership
- Be client facing, attend networking events and utilise your strong communication skills to capitalise on winning new and existing work.
- Deliver design services and advice direct to clients
- Proactively identify opportunities for improvement
- Work closely with other state offices like Sydney and Canberra.
- Assist in work planning and programming within the team.
- Strong relevant experience
- Bachelor of Engineering (Mechanical)
- Extensive experience working for a Building Services Consultancy
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and communicate effectively with both internal and external clients around key dates
- Demonstrated experience in preparing technical design documentation
- Experience in managing project budgets and resources.
- Flexible start and finish times, working from home, part time and job share options;
- State of the art, modern and contemporary offices;
- Paid parental and partner leave;
- Purchased additional annual leave + salary packaging;
- Corporate Employee discounts from up to 400 retailers;
- Wellbeing benefits eg. Vaccinations, health insurance discounts;
- Employee stock purchase plans;
- Study assistance;
- Professional and technical development opportunities.