We are seeking a passionate and experienced Marketing Manager to work alongside the executive team of a consultancy in construction. The leadership team is vibrant and motivated so we are searching for an enthusiastic professional to fit in.
Our client is a leading and highly reputable Cost and Project Management Construction Consultancy. Operating on a national and international level our client requires an experienced Marketing Manager from the construction industry.
Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for the national and international Marketing / Business Development function
- Undertake and provide concise and reliable market research information and analysis to assist with the organisations marketing and business development strategy.
- Digital marketing and social media promotional initiatives
- Develop effective sales and marketing collateral, newsletters and publications including website design and content management to support marketing strategies
- Preparation of capability statements or EOI tailored to particular clients or sectors
- Interview experts in related fields for articles, guides, profiles, case studies and more.
Extensive years' experience in a similar role within Construction.
- Tertiary qualifications in marketing and communications
- Minimum 5 years' experience in similar role
- High level computer and IT skills
- Advanced experience in Digital Marketing and Social Media theory and promotional initiatives
- Proven track record in running campaigns/ projects
- Strong communication, collaboration and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English
- Australian residency
Friendly and vibrant work environment with leading industry professionals.
HOW TO APPLY
Please only apply if you are an Australian permanent resident
Apply below or for more information, contact Mikaila on 8252 4010 / email@example.com
For any other Construction, Engineering and Design related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com