CGC Recruitment is delighted to be recruiting a Marketing Officer for a highly reputable Design and Construct company based in Rosebery.
Our client is a highly reputable and successful Design and Construct company based out in Rosebery. With an increase in projects and bids and tenders, they are actively seeking a strong Marketing Officer / Assistant / Coordinator to join their fun, upbeat and quirky organisation.
We are currently seeking a career driven Marketing Officer / Assistant / Coordinator who is looking to build their career. This can be a Full Time Permanent / Part Time - Permanent opportunity based in Rosebery near Green Square station and parking is available onsite.
Your roles and responsibilities may include but not be limited to:
- Develop marketing strategies
- Organize and oversee advertising/communication campaigns (social media, Websites etc.)
- Conduct market research – analyse trends, brand awareness and competition
- Write copy for diverse marketing distributions (brochures, website material and social media etc.)
- Monitor progress of campaigns using various metrics and analytics platforms
- Collaborate with managers in preparing budgets and monitoring expenses
- Designing themes and templates for Tender Documentation
- Assisting in collating tender documentation
- Adhoc Admin duties to support the Marketing Director
Who we are looking for ?
To be successful you must possess the following:
- Min 5 years experience in a similar role
- Proven experience as marketing executive or similar role
- Thorough knowledge of strategic planning principles and marketing best practices
- Proficient in MS Office and marketing software (e.g. Adobe Suite)
- Familiarity with social media and website redevelopment
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Strong organizational and time-management abilities
- Creativity and commercial awareness
- BA in marketing, business administration or relevant discipline
- Family based fun and upbeat work culture in trendy offices
- Career progression opportunities
- Parking available on site
- Fantastic Culture and management team
- Opportunity for Part Time permanent
Apply below or for more information, contact Prashilta Prahalad on 02 8252 4023 / email@example.com