Our client is a large multi-discipline consultancy, with a solid reputation, offering an opportunity for an experienced Marketing and Business Development Consultant to apply their skills and knowledge to a diverse range of projects/win new work, joining the innovative and talented team delivering iconic projects.
Working closely with the Marketing Manager, leveraging off your client relationship management and market leadership and knowledge - you will support and enable the firm to position for, and win work with key clients in the local market.
You must have a deep understanding of the market and client base locally, and work closely with the regional bid and client leadership teams.
- Work with internal stakeholders
- Support leadership and client teams to take a client-led approach to market, constructively challenging traditional thinking and presenting these ideas in a compelling way
- Assist in the development and facilitation of client plans, support the implementation of client plans and related account-based marketing activities for identified priority clients
- Champion and lead and pipeline management
- Provide input and advice on strategic pursuits and bids
- Facilitate the leverage and adoption of marketing campaigns, programs and targeted events at a client level
- Proactively identify and progress opportunities to capture compelling company credentials and project stories for use in bids, client meetings, award submissions, web and social media.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Commerce or related field;
- Relevant experience in a similar B2B, B2G business development, strategic account management and/or account-based marketing role within a matrix professional service environment with complex and long sales cycle context;
- Significant knowledge of strategic account management principles and practices including use of systems such as CRM, marketing automation (HubSpot/Marketo), BI dashboards;
- Knowledge and interest in the built environment and related industry participants, industry regulatory environment, competitor landscape and future trends;
- Ability to effectively facilitate client account planning with senior stakeholders - providing appropriate constructive challenge, clear outcomes and commitment to action;
- Ability to proactively use client and market data to identify opportunities and inform client planning and related activities;
- Strong written communications skills and high level of attention to detail.
- Competitive remuneration package commensurate with qualifications and experience to the right candidate including a global profit share scheme, excellent staff benefits and long-term career development opportunities.
For any other Construction, Engineering and Design related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com