A privately owned small works projects and facilities maintenance provider are looking for a contracts manager to take ownership of their delivery of reactive and planned maintenance services to government and third sector clients.
The portfolio is broadly housing contracts and other associated properties. The organisation self delivers for the most part, but naturally has a number of contracted partners.
Your key duties will be to
- Responsible for the direction and instruction of contractors in respect to the maintenance and required works associated with contract on multiple sites across areas of Sydney.
- Issue work orders in accordance with policy and procedure, and supplier agreements where outside contractors were required.
- Conduct final inspections of properties.
- Check and authorised invoices for accuracy and completion of work orders.
- Liaise with Technical Officers from client with regards to works required and any latent problems that arise
To be successful in this role, you will have a number of years experience managing hard services contracts, ideally you will have government experience - either federal, state or local. A trade or technical background would be advantageous but by no means a requirement.
If you are interested in this opportunity please hit APPLY NOW. If you would like to know more please give Oliver a call on 02 8252 4004