A privately owned facilities services company are looking for a maintenance / facilities coordinator to join their business looking after one of their key accounts.
Based in their Alexandria office, you will be the primary point of contact for the client side facilities managers and asset management team. The key duties of the role include:
- Development of effective Maintenance schedules.
- Scheduling works to site technicians per Client and Company KPIs requirements.
- Daily updating of maintenance programs.
- Daily updating of asset registers,
- Communicating with clients for access and notifications.
- Monthly reporting to client and company management teams.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a business that has some really impressive growth plans - is in the process of a number of acquisitions, and following recent contract wins has a healthy pipeline of work over the next few years. Equally, you will get to focus on one key client, build relationships at all levels and be able to deliver first class service to stakeholders at all levels.