- 6 Month contract opportunity with NSW State Government
- Based in Gosford
- ASAP Start
- $40 per hour + super
Our Client administers state taxation and revenue for, and on behalf of, the people of NSW. They manage fines and administer grants and subsidies to provide valuable assistance to the community and businesses across NSW. They also recover the debt to provide an equitable outcome for the community.
Primary Purpose of the Role:
To assess and/or determine licence applications, providing quality service, information and assistance to customers and businesses on a wide range of matters, assisting customers in the lodgement of documents, correspondence and/or complaints and/or the resolution of issues, including those requiring analysis and specialised knowledge.
- Respond to enquiries from external and internal customers according to service standards
- Facilitate appropriate customer outcomes by applying relevant knowledge, legislation, regulations and procedures
- Provide administrative services, respond to enquiries and complete a range of processing activities with accuracy and efficiency
- Educate customers on legislation, procedures, their rights and responsibilities to raise community awareness
- Develop and maintain specialised knowledge, techniques and skills to deliver a high-quality service
- Ensure all enquiries, complaints and issues are accurately captured and authorised policies and procedures are adopted for triage, resolutions, referral or escalation
- Eligibility to work full-time in Australia
- The ability to work 40 hours per week, 8 hours per day
- MUST NOT HAVE ANY HOLIDAYS PLANNED OR BOOKED WITHIN THE NEXT 3 MONTHS
- Previous experience in customer service is ESSENTIAL.
- Must be confident working in a similar role