As a Industrial construction project, this builder is going from strength to strength by delivering projects on time and budget and to an excellent standard.
Winning repeat business by building solid relationship with owner builders, architects and investors this company are in an excellent position and have a full order book for the rest of 2018
They deliver large, fast paced industrial builds ranging from $1m to $50m throughout the Sydney.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a proven, successful team for a Leading Hand with ambition with 1-2 years’ experience. This would be ideal for a person who is looking to join a leader within the industrial market
- $80K - 120K - Dependant on experience
- Ideally Carpenter by trade
- Over 2 year’s work experience as a Leading hand
- Good Communication Skills
- Outgoing personality
- Drive to become step up and become a Site Manager
As the main point of contact on site your main responsibility will be to drive trade on site to the programme and make sure that quality is maintained. Your daily duties with include below:
- Directing subcontractors and trades on site
- Carry out site inductions
- Ensure that H&S is adhered to onsite
- Liaise with client when needed
- Conduct daily site meetings
They take great pride in maintaining the reputation they have built of completing fit out works to a high standard, on time and on budget. They encourage a lively, social culture and often have events outside of work to promote this
If you fit the above criteria then I would like to hear from you.
Please call John Ainge on 0400 516 014 or email me your cv to John.Ainge@cgcrecruitment.com