Lead Structural Engineer
|Job Title:||Lead Structural Engineer|
|Job Published:||June 19, 2020 15:35|
This well-known Structural and Civil firm have won numerous awards and have established themselves as a leader in the industry. They have an outstanding portfolio of projects due to the high quality of work they produce. With an excellent team already in place, they are now entering the next phase of growth and are looking to hire an experienced Structural Engineer.
You will be responsible for leading the structural team on building projects and will ensure that they are completed on-time, to budget and to the specific design specifications of the project. You will be expected to take ownership of these projects and to liaise with key stakeholders, such as clients, drafters and senior management.
This position requires an individual who possesses:
• A degree in structural engineering
• Minimum 8 years of experience as a Structural Engineer within a consultancy environment
• Experience in the design and documentation of building structures
• Competent skills designing in steel, reinforced concrete and post tensioned concrete
• Advanced skills using analysis and design programmes such as Rapt and Spacegass
• Excellent communication skills
• Comprehensive knowledge of Australian design standards
• Full working rights in Australia
If this role is not exactly what you're looking for but you're keen to find out more about the market, do get in touch. The Sydney market is the busiest it's been in awhile, so if you're unsatisfied in your current role, now is the time to explore other options.
To apply, or for a confidential conversation, please call Azri Azlan on 0470 215 799 or email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com