A Tier 2 builder who have been operating in Brisbane for nearly 18 years are a consistent winner each year at the MBA awards and have created a very good name for themselves in the QLD building industry. They are known for delivering projects in the residential, education and industrial sectors from $5M to $35M.
About the Role – Junior Contract Administrator
Due to ongoing success and recent tender wins prior to Covid19, they are looking to add a Junior CA to the team. You will be based out of their busy and reputable Brisbane office and will work on projects of a value of $2M to $30M.
The Junior CA they are looking for will already have at least two years experience with a recognised builder and a completed construction degree
Skills and Experience
- Have 2-3 years experience as a Contracts Administrator with a known builder in QLD
- Must show stability with previous employers
- Variety of project experience in different sectors
- Previous experience with Jobpac is preferred
- Someone who is ambitious and self-motivated
- A team player
This is a really good opportunity for a Contracts Administrator who is looking for a long term career move as they have an outstanding staff retention rate.
- Supportive management
- Opportunity for professional growth
- Feel like a valued employee
To submit your details please click on the APPLY NOW button below.
Or to hear more about the role please email your CV to email@example.com
For any other Construction related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com