Our client is a global distributor / wholesaler of electrical products who work with almost all of the major electrical manufacturers across the world. They have a solid reputation, and are offering an opportunity for an experienced Internal Sales Representative to apply their technical knowledge and sales prowess out of their Mackay office.
- Base salary - $50,000 - $65,000 + Super based on experience
- 20 days annual leave which increases with length of service
- Lucrative bonus scheme
- Huge career progression, most recruitment is done internally
This role would suit an experienced Internal Salesperson who has a strong background within Electrical Wholesale / Electrical Distribution. They have an immediate requirement for an Internal Sales Representative to add to their gun team. Some of the duties are listed below:
- You will be speaking to customers over the telephone and on email, answering enquiries and completing quotations.
- The Internal Sales person will follow-up on quotations, deal with any special requests from clients and process sales orders.
- You will be managing existing customers and cold calling out to potential new customers.
- Other duties will be required from time to time, such as covering the Trade Counter during busy periods or lunch cover etc.
- General duties will need to be carried out, helping the other members of the team as required.
- A strong background in electrical distribution / wholesales
- 3 years + experience as an internal sales representative
- Full working rights in Australia
- A good attitude and strong work ethic are vital to your application
- A desire to learn new product information and about the products in the Electrical Industry is essential.