My client is a highly regarded, interior design practice known for their design work both nationally as well as internationally within the high-end residential, hospitality and commercial sectors.
You'll be joining an established design team, operating out of an immaculate, modern office space within the Sydney CBD. The culture within the office can be described as collaborative and supportive.
This position is for a talented designer with a strong technical ability to join the team, primarily to assist with preparing and producing documentation & joinery packages for predominately high-end residential, hospitality and commercial projects.
- Assisting the team with the documentation packages
- Ensuring projects are running on time
- Working as part of a high performing, award-winning team
To be considered for this position, you should posses:
- A minimum of 2 years' local, post-graduate experience
- Tertiary qualifications in Interior Design
- Proven technical abilities with AutoCAD & Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong documentation skills - as evidenced in your portfolio
- Prior experience working on residential and commercial/hospitality projects
- Full Australian Working Rights
If the above position appeals to you, please click 'Apply Now' and submit your application.
If you would like more information regarding the position, please give Alexandra Lowe a ring on 02 8252 4027 or email her at email@example.com