My client has over 30 years of expertise within the Australian and New Zealand design and architectural markets. Specialising in the production of high quality, elegant designs predominately within the commercial, hospitality and mixed-use spaces, this boutique design firm is looking for a talented Interior Designer to join their growing team.
Working as an Interior designer within this practice, you will be involved in the management and delivery of mid-scale projects as well as the initial design phases. You'll be required to coordinate with a number of relevant stakeholders including clients, consultants, council staff and other design professionals. Strong technical abilities in Revit are imperative to this position.
In order to be consider for this position, you should have:
- Tertiary qualification in Interior Design or an equivalent
- A minimum of 4 years' experience working within the Australian market
- Prior experience working on commercial, hospitality, retail or mixed-use projects
- Revit and AutoCAD skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate with team members as well as clients and consultants
- Full Australian Working Rights