My client is an award-winning design practice with an international presence, best known for their creative and innovative design work. They service an impressive list of globally acclaimed clients, predominately within the commercial workplace space.
They pride themselves on producing spaces to only the highest of quality, which has earned them over 85% of their general business being from repeat clients.
- Excellent career development/leadership programs
- 'Family feel culture'
- Opportunity to work across all facets of projects
This role is a fantastic opportunity for you, as either a solid mid-level designer looking to prove yourself, or an established senior designer looking to join a friendly and creative environment.
You'll be working across the entire scope of a project, ensuring no issues arise, the clients brief is achieved within budget and in a timely manner.
In order to be the successful candidate, you will need:
- Full Australian working rights
- A minimum of 4 years local experience working in a design practice
- Experience working on workplace, hospitality and retail projects
- Proficiency with AutoCAD and SketchUp
- Ideally prior experience with space planning and agile working
- A tertiary qualification in Interior Design or an equivalent discipline
If you'd like more information regarding this role please feel free to drop me an email at email@example.com or call me on 02 8252 4027