My client is an established, internationally recognised design studio, with an emphasis on creating innovative commercial and retail spaces as well as branding. Their Sydney office houses about 15 design professionals and they work on a range of projects both locally and internationally within their market.
- Training and career development programs
- Quarterly team activities
- Excellent collaborative and supportive culture
- Opportunity to travel internationally
My client is looking for a talented, Industrial designer with Vectorworks proficiency and prior experience working within the front-end of projects, both autonomously and in a team environment.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Liaising with both local and overseas factory/manufacturing workers
- Designing, rendering and documenting fixtures and products
- Managing projects from start to finish
- Assisting with the coordination of suppliers and sourcing, quoting products as well as creating presentations
- Managing a range of tasks and work well in high pressure situations
To be considered for this role, you will need:
- A minimum of 3 years' experience, ideally locally within a similar position
- Proficiency with Vectorworks and Adobe Creative Suite (particularly Photoshop and Illustrator)
- Confidence in your ability to coordinate and liaise with overseas suppliers and clients
- Excellent design and rendering skills
- Prior experience researching and sourcing materials
- High attention to detail
- Ideally fluency with Mandarin
If you're a passionate Industrial Designer looking for the opportunity to join a company that will allow you to develop your career and travel internationally, please click 'Apply Now'.
If you'd like more information regarding this role please feel free to get in touch with me at email@example.com or call me on 02 8252 4027