$130,000.00 - $180,000.00
A nationally respected leader in the design & construction industry with a strong presence and a perception for premium design. Working across multiple market sectors in NSW, specifically holding high regard in large scale Commercial, Age Care, Education, Health, Retail and Mixed-Use developments.
A consultancy that is continuing to expand their presence with design professionals of the highest calibre. They boast a team of highly experienced engineers with a passion to work on some of the largest and most engaging projects Australia has to offer.
Due to strategic business growth, we currently have a requirement for a time served Senior or above level Hydraulic Engineer with 8+ years local experience to join their senior leadership team of partners with a view to break into the building services market, initially with a logical focus on Hydraulics.
This role will be responsible for developing a brand new business unit, client portfolio and team of engineers. The initial focus of the role will be hands on design whilst liaising and leveraging off this consultancies already impressive clientele with a view to build upon that and bring in your own clients and jobs. The role will also involve delivery of large scale projects from cradle to grave, acting as a sector lead, project lead and team lead as well as the Hydraulic authority of the business.
This role offers someone the ability to essentially start their own business within an already successful consultancy, being supported financially and mentally to achieve success.
This role presents an excellent chance to join and take that next step on the career ladder with a forward thinking respected organisation. The client requires the successful individual to have a high degree of technical acumen and the desire to excel their career, alongside the greater developing brand and business. Core requirements include:
- 8+ years experience in Hydraulic & Fire Engineering in Australia
- Market sector experience none specific, Retail or Age Care would be a bonus
- Repeat success in running own projects - Concept to Delivery
- Relevant Engineering Degree or Time Served Pluming
- Client facing, ideally with a list of contacts to call upon
- Highly competitive salary - $130,000.00 - $180,000.00
- Brand new offices with great transport links
- Short career path to directorship and equity
- Active social club, Friday appreciation drinks & annual ski trip