Leading National Contractor
A new opportunity has recently been created within one of Australia's leading national mechanical contractors for an experienced Mechanical HVAC Engineer to join their world class engineering team.
An excellent opportunity for a Mechanical Engineer currently working in either a tier 2 or 3 mechanical contractor looking to gain exposure to more complex, and larger scale projects with full support from the engineering team or alternatively a Mechanical Engineer currently working within a consultancy who is interested to moving across to a contractor and gaining more exposure to construction as well as design.
As a Mechanical / HVAC Services Engineer, you will be responsible for;
- Design review and development of HVAC systems
- Checking of shop / detail drawings
- Heat Load calculation
- Preparation & review of equipment schedules
- Coordination of installations, planning, scheduling, troubleshooting and problem solving;
- Liaison with consultants, suppliers and site teams to ensure compliance of works with specifications
In return, you will be provided with a highly competitive salary with a company that offers internal training and development to allow you to progress your career into a Senior Engineer in the near future.
How To Apply
If you are interested in submitting your application for the opportunity, click APPLY NOW or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
For a confidential discussion, call Nic Maplestone on 0431 946 382.