- 6-month contract opportunity to start in ASAP
- Based in Western Suburbs
- Immediate start required!!
Opportunity to join the NSW Government, in a department that delivers a diverse range of essential services and supports to the community of NSW at the point in their lives where they come into contact with either the criminal or civil justice system.
- Coordinate and implement a range of initiatives to support Injury Management (IM) services.
- Deliver case management for workers compensation claims, and develop and implement return to work plans.
- Provide advice and facilitation of referrals for independent medical assessments.
- Review workers compensation and injury management data and reporting to draw together multiple data sets into a single report
- Identify trends from the data set and key injury risk areas
- Provide solutions to stagnated RTW, improved ways of working with the claims manager
- Eligibility to work full-time in Australia
- Prior experience working in the government or public sector is highly desirable.
- Recent experience in the Injury Management field within a NSW based organisation
- Tertiary qualifications in Injury Management OR equivalent level of local experience is ESSENTIAL