A well established Australian construction company requires a HR Coordinator on the cusp of HR Advisor level to support the HR Manager in the CBD.
Reporting into and mentored by the lovely HR Manager, you will be coached and guided however this will be an extremely fast paced and busy role. You will have ideally dabbled in L&D and have an interest in this area, as well as performance management, recruitment, onboarding and offboarding. There will be a large amount of autonomy and trust, amazing for that next step in your career.
- Manage onboarding and exit processes
- Be the alternate contact point for HR enquiries
- Update, maintain, create policies and procedures as required and ensure
- Assist with the development, implementation and maintenance of HR systems to facilitate an efficient HR function
- Issue all contracts of employment
- Assist in Learning & Development
- Support initiative to building brand attraction
- Ensure HR compliance is meticulously kept
- Assist with training and development, culture and retention
- A large amount of adhoc administration will be involved
- Minimum of 3 years with an SME or large organisation within HR functions
- High levels of initiative, strong attention to detail
- Excellent written skills
- Personality traits: highly approachable, trustworthy, warm, friendly, enthusiastic
- Work with a high level of Autonomy
- Microsoft Office Suite high competency
- HRIS experience not essential, most is currently done manually
- Teamwork is at the heart of their approach
- Professional development and training
- Attendance at industry events
- Regular Social Events including regular drinks after work, team events and work functions.
- New CBD offices
Please only apply if you are an Australian permanent resident.
Please apply through the ad or for more information, contact Mikaila on email@example.com
For any other Construction, Engineering and Design related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com