- Drive Organisational Change
- Exciting & Challenging Opportunity
- Western Sydney, Fairfield Area - work close to home
Operating for over 50 years, our client is at the cutting edge of the Modular Building Space, leading the way in design, manufacturing, project execution and client satisfaction. They work with government departments, owners, architects and engineers to design and build custom buildings across a broad range of industries.
They are seeking a confident and resilient HR Business Partner to join the growing business to help drive organisational change.
Due to business growth and an exciting HR agenda, a great opportunity has arisen for a HR BP to support the teams in NSW and Queensland.
This is an autonomous role where you will partner with those teams to provide support, advice and guidance while liaising with the wider HR team in Victoria.
You will assist with the implementation of HR Strategies to create an inspiring workplace that engages and retains high quality people.
The salary for this role - $90-100k + Super
As a true HR generalist your day to day responsibilities will include:
- managing the recruitment and selection of the blue and white collar employees
- driving and supporting business leaders in the introduction of initiatives developed to support the business strategy
- facilitating cyclical people activities including performance management and development, engagement, talent management and EBA negotiations
- coaching and supporting leaders with managing employee relations matters
- to act as a change agent and lead organisation transformation initiatives
- A tertiary qualification in Human Resources; Industrial Relations; Business; Management or a related discipline
- Minimum of 3 years' in similar position
- Proven ability to partner and influence with a wide range of stakeholders, coupled with commercial acumen to deliver business results
- Sound knowledge of National Employment Standards, Fair Work Act, and Modern Awards
- Experience in negotiation of EBAs
- Experience using relevant HR technology conducive to assisting in the delivery of the employee lifecycle
- The ability to guide leaders through change initiatives and change programs including performance, reward, diversity, resource planning and retention
- Strong communication skills to proactively communicate changes in law and regulation, FBS policies and procedures, competitor intelligence and contemporary talent management strategies
- Experience in the construction industry would be highly desirable
- With a robust business plan in place, now is an exciting time to be part of the success and strategic direction
- Not only is this an exciting opportunity with a fantastic company it is a genuine opportunity to make a positive impact to an established and high performing team.
- With high employee engagement and staff retention they offer good work life balance, and a cohesive team environment.
For a chat in confidence please contact Mikaila on email@example.com