We are seeking a passionate and experienced Marketing and Sales Manager to work alongside the executive team of a major Australian residential property group.
Seeking someone who is passionate about the property industry and always seeking to be the top of the game in your field.
You will be the executive developing and implementing Sales plans, forecasts for revenue and sales targets along with the marketing strategic plans for the company.
- Provide leadership and strategic direction for the Sales & Marketing Department and aligning the Industry Sector with a broader business plan
- Develop and manage Sales strategies and related Sales and expense budgets with direction from CEO / Deputy CEO
- Plan and direct the activities of a team of Sales and Marketing staff, ensuring all Staff are motivated to achieve their KPI
- Promote the brand and projects by developing and implementing quality marketing campaigns/activities
- Continuous learning of the market and preparing proposals
- Manage all marketing communications including media coverage, contributed articles and press releases
- Conduct regular performance reports to budgets, with variance analyses and revised projections
- Review acquisition plans and funding opportunities with the Development and Capital departments. Prepare reports and recommendations to the business.
- Proven and demonstrated experience in leading & managing a Sales & Marketing team
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- Demonstrated experience in a senior sales & marketing role in the property industry
- Current Real Estate Certificate of Registration or License
Friendly and vibrant work environment with leading industry professionals.
Competitive salary and bonus scheme.
HOW TO APPLY
Please only apply if you are an Australian permanent resident
Apply below or for more information, contact Mikaila on 8252 4010 / firstname.lastname@example.org
For any other Construction, Engineering and Design related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com