Sydney based design consultancy with an International presence. They offer fully integrated design services that include masterplanning, architecture, interior design and engineering. They are a dynamic, young and vibrant design & architecture practice with modern offices.
Seeking full time Graphic Designer/ Marketing Coordinator who is looking for a step up in their career to an autonomous position. Someone who is a strong story teller in their content creation in both design and writing.
Hybrid role, immediate requirement (notice periods are fine).
Responsibilities / Duties:
- Writing and designing marketing collateral
- Writing & designing tender submissions
- Maintaining brand guidelines across the business
- Social Media Management
- Website design, maintenance and updates
- Manage all graphic design collateral including, standard documents and templates, creating illustrations and infographics, website/social media/presentation implementation best practices and strategies
- Create and distribute engaging written and graphic content in the form of EDM, website, presentation, brochures or social media messages and articles
- Minimum 5 years of marketing/graphics experience, ideally within a design or architectural studio
- Professional software experience on Adobe Creative Suite, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Microsoft Office.
- Resourceful and autonomous - the ability to make it happen.
What's in it for you?
- Active and social environment
- Internal events
- Friday drinks
- Onsite yoga and sports teams
Apply below or for more information, contact Mikaila on 8252 4010 / email@example.com
For any other Construction, Engineering and Design related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com