Delivering projects up to $6m the aim is to maintain turnover while establishing yourself as the new leader then strategise on company growth while maintain the current percentage bottom line.
You will report in to the current Managing Director and play a key role in driving the continuous growth of throughout Canberra with the view of progressing to Managing Director over time.
- Maintaining and developing new healthy relationships with clients.
- Overseeing and directing daily business operations.
- Creating, reviewing, and managing sales budgets.
- Overseeing tender submissions, project variations, and attending industry briefings.
- Staff recruitment.
- Overseeing and directing construction projects from conception to completion.
- Reviewing the project in-depth to schedule deliverables and estimate costs.
- Overseeing all onsite and offsite constructions to monitor compliance with building and safety regulations.
- Participate in weekly accountability meetings with the Managing Director.
- Driven, enthusiastic and perform well in a team environment.
- Confidence to work with parent company and implement new processes.
- Experience in commercial construction and Fit out projects.
- Client Relationship Management.
- Lump Sum Projects / D&C and Negotiated work.
- Strong People Management / Leadership / Mentoring Skills.
- Building licence – Class A (or the ability to obtain a Class A )
A salary commensurate to the level including car bonuses and profit share.
Please call Billy Versey on 0406707277 or email me on email@example.com