- Project in excavations stages, join from the beginning.
- Work under a collaborative exe management team
- Opportunity to deliver variety of projects valued from $20M - $100M
The founders / owners of this privately owned builder are passionate, astute leaders who have handpicked the exe management team over the last 5 years and are driving the business forward with a clear 2025 business plan. For over 15 years they have forged a successful business career working with blue chip clients within aged care, government, and residential sectors. Currently turning over approx. $250M and employing a dedicated team of 110 ppl.
Why apply for this role
You will be joining a builder that as solid foundations working within the aged care, residential and commercial market on projects valued to $100M that has a busy pipeline of work forecast for the remainder of this year. You will be working under an astute project and construction manager and be joining a project whilst still in the ground.
Once this project is complete you will be given the opportunity to step up into a Site Manager position running your own project.
Based on site at an independent living development in the inner west you will be responsible for getting the $30m project out of the ground, there will be a Site Manager transferring to the project that you will work closely with to assist with the safe and timely delivery of the project to handover
Background / Experience
- Trade background ideally with commercial new build experience
- Ability to build good client relationships and manage personnel and operate cohesively within a team environment
- Strong technical, planning & programming skills
- Extensive knowledge of building trades, and how to push projects
- Good safety & company system management skills
- Above average computer literacy