Our client is known local Sydney builder who partners with prestigious developers delivering multi million-dollar projects across the commercial and residential sector. They currently employ a dedicated team of approx. 150 people and offer first class training and mentoring, ensuring their staff enjoy promotion from within.
This company have a strong people focused culture which is led by an executive management team that have worked together since the company’s inception over 20 yrs ago. Project and operational leaders have been promoted through the company ranks, may of them employed with the company through cadet ships.
Reporting to a Site Manager you will oversee the day to day activities across a $60M, 14 storey commercial Highrise tower based in Sydney’s inner southern suburbs. Working closely with the site team the core function of this position will be to ensure the safe and timely delivery of the project
Background / Experience
- Trade background, ideally with tertiary building qualifications
- Ability to build good rapport with all stakeholders involved in the project and operate cohesively within a team environment
- Strong technical building knowledge on highrise jump-form projects
- Strong inspection / auditing skills with a keen eye for detail
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively with site teams