CGC Recruitment is a specialist recruiter in the construction, engineering and design space.
Our client is a large Property Developer who’s focus is creating lifestyle communities for seniors, holiday goers and retreats. They encourage a supportive and healthy work culture with career progression for all.
Immediate requirement (small notice periods taken into account)-
The Office Coordinator will assist in providing administrative support to the Sydney Executive team and travel coordination of the Sydney Corporate Office.
The face of the company, you will be the first point of contact in person and over the phone.
You must have:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in office administration and reception
- Impeccable presentation and self-grooming - professional
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Articulate and well spoken
- Intermediate-Advanced MS Word and Excel skills
- Strong diary management, travel coordination
- Eager to build a career within Property and construction
- Provide administrative support to specified members of the Executive Committee
- Manage the travel arrangements for all Sydney Office team members
- First point of contact both over the phone and in person, in a professional manner
- Collect and distribute mail, Arrange couriers as required
- Office and kitchen general maintenance
- Order and maintain stationery and office supplies
- Liaise with external facility providers, e.g. building manager and plumber
- Maintain the office equipment and arrange all required repairs
- Assist the CEO’s Executive Assistant with catering associated with the efficient running of board meetings
- Provide assistance to the CEO in the absence of the CEO’s Executive Assistant
- Assist with archiving of documents
- Coordination of internal office meetings, conferences and video conferences, including catering requirements
- Any other duties and/or special projects as required
- Work in the heart of the CBD
- Join a supportive and friendly corporate team
- Competitive salary
- On-boarding and training provided
Please only apply if you are an Australian permanent resident
Apply below or for more information, contact Mikaila on 8252 4010 / email@example.com
For any other Construction, Engineering and Design related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com