Site Manager – Refurbishment - Canberra
A long standing client of CGC who have a very reputable and respected presence in the construction market as a fit out/Refurbishment contractor are actively seeking a Site Manager/foreman for a recent project win. The company pride themselves d operate projects within the $1m to $20 mill space and are experiencing a busy period.
The role will be for a SM/Foreman on a contract basis and will be potentially rolled on after the initial 6 month project. Due to the high volume of new work in the pipeline and being won, the client has indicated that there should be a project available or extension after this one has finished for the right candidate. The project is a refurbishment of a government court house which will be the full strip out and refit including minor structure - Value $6.6 mill
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience as a Site Manager in the commercial or Governement fit out / refurbishment sector.
- retail project experience will also be considered
- Trade background
- Ability to work in a small team environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent interpretation of detailed drawings and buildability.
The client has suggested good $ for the right candidate depending on experience and knowledge of the commercial fit out / refurbishment sector as a Site Manager.
email@example.com or call – 0418 860 931 for further information.