A D&C commercial/Industrial builder who have been operating in QLD for over 40 years have a great reputation in the industry. They are currently turning over around $150M with over 40 staff in the business and already have a full order book for 2022.
About the Role – Foreman (3 month contract)
We are looking for a Foreman to join a $15M Industrial build in the Redlands Bay area to work with a Site Manager and help finish the latter stages of the project. This is a 3 month contract role.
Skills and Experience
- Worked for a similar size builder in Australia
- Have the relevant experience to call yourself an experienced Foreman
- Have experience delivering commercial or industrial projects of $15M plus
- Have stability on your CV
- Excellent subbie management skills
- Able to work in team environment
- Be well presented and a good communicator to clients and sub-contractors
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to join a highly respected builder with a full order book.
- Work for a builder who is a specialist in their field with long term client relationships
- Work for a builder with experienced/supportive senior management
- Who have a strong leadership team with a wealth of industry experience
How to Apply
To submit your details please click on the APPLY NOW button below.
Or to hear more about the role please contact David Hope on 0406 665 799 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For any other Construction related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com