- $150M turnover business nationally
- Low staff turnover with good culture
- Projects valued to $5M - $30M
Over 20 years of experience delivering projects within the educational, hospitality and general commercial sectors, strong foundations in NSW and QLD working with repeat clients and a well looked after sub contractor base.
Projects range from $3M - $20M, are a a combination of refurbishment and construction.
- As the Foreman you will be required to oversee/coordinate the day to day activates on site to ensure that safety, quality and programme are adhered to.
- You will assist the Site Manager coordinate the trades, inductions and undertake site set out
- You will initially work on a large scale pub or educational project worth $10-$15M whilst you find your feet in the company, thereafter you will move onto your own smaller project to run.
- All works will involve heavy refurbishment and new build so you must have experience delivering structures and be able to bring projects out of the ground.
- Salary will be in line with experience but a package of between $120K - $130K is achievable
The Directors and General Managers have an inclusive approach and believe in organic growth. Employees enjoy a stable working environment, ongoing training, development, and career progression.
Socially this business holds quarterly events for their staff, family picnic days and yearly conferences. The team are friendly and welcoming.
This builder is truly an employer of choice within the mid tier sector.
Background / Experience
- Trade (compulsory) and tertiary building qualification highly regarded
- Experience working on new build or heavy refurb commercial projects
- Strong technical, scheduling & build-ability knowledge
- Extensive knowledge of building trades, and how to push projects
- Good safety & company system management skills