A D&C commercial/Industrial builder who have been operating in QLD for over 40 years have a great reputation in the industry. They are currently turning over around $150M with over 40 staff in the business and already have a full order book for 2020.
About the Role – Foreman
They are looking for a Foreman to join the business in the New Year to deliver industrial and commercial new build projects. You will be responsible for assisting the Site Manager with driving subcontractors on site as well as assisting with site safety, tool box talks, QA and dealing with any construction issues. Site teams will also consist of a Project Manager, Contracts Administrator and Safety Officer who will work closely for successful project completion. Your first project will be determined by your time of appointment with the company.
Skills and Experience
- Worked for a similar size builder in Australia
- Have the relevant experience to call yourself an experienced Foreman
- Have experience delivering commercial or industrial projects of $25M plus
- Have stability on your CV
- Excellent subbie management skills
- Able to work in team environment
- Be well presented and a good communicator to clients and sub-contractors
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to join a highly respected builder with a full order book.
- Work for a builder who is a specialist in their field with long term client relationships
- Work for a builder with experienced/supportive senior management
- Who have a strong leadership team with a wealth of industry experience
How to Apply
To submit your details please click on the APPLY NOW button below.
Or to hear more about the role please contact David Hope on 0406 665 799 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For any other Construction related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com