Established over 40 years ago this highly respected builder who are highly regarded throughout Queensland are looking to add a couple of key people to their Brisbane team. They only operate in QLD and have a large office in Brisbane with 3 other offices located elsewhere in the state. They specialise in the commercial, health, aged care and industrial sectors with projects valuing anything from $5M to $30M.
About the Role – Foreman
Due to continued growth and recent successful tenders they are now looking for an up an experienced General Foreman to join their team delivering a $22M agedcare project on the Sunshine Coast. You will join an experienced team who will support your continued growth and career progression.
Skills and Experience
- Worked for a similar size builder in Australia
- Mixed project portfolio but health and agedcare is preferred
- Come from a trade background
- Have stability on your CV
- Previously worked for a Tier 2 builder
- Able to work in team environment
- Be well presented and a good communicator to clients and sub-contractors
- Eager to succeed
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to work on the Sunshine Coast with a highly respected builder in the QLD market.
- Work for a builder with experienced/supportive senior management
To submit your details please click on the APPLY NOW button below.
Or to hear more about the role please contact David Hope on 0406 665 799 or email email@example.com
For any other Construction related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com